It’s time to rethink. First rethinking, then design.
Yova Yager, designer of restaurants, hotels, bars, founder of YOVA YAGER hospitality design studio. She together with her team has been implementing various projects in the Ukrainian and European markets for more than 10 years. She considers it is important to create inspirational and functional spaces, while remaining responsible and environmentally friendly approach, following the principles of sustainable development in life and in design. That is why she offers first to rethink and then to design.
What we will talk about:
- Rethinking the role and essence of design in the human community today as the main design trend
- What is sustainability and how is it related to design
- How to come to sustainable design?
- Innovative materials in world design
- 5 Ukrainian eco-projects and what have you achieved?
- How to adapt eco trends in Ukraine