(Last update 03 July 2019)
In relation to the processing of your personal data, we inform you that:
The Data Controller is company KDM International S.r.l., based in Via di Corticella n. 205, 40128 Bologna (BO), Italy, VAT No. 03027151202 – CF/RI BO 03027151202 CS € 50.000,00 iv – REA BO 485723 (“KDM International” or “Owner”), which can be contacted by phone at +39.051.3504411, by fax at +39.051.3540423, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the Processing
Categories of Processed Personal Data
Your personal data that will be processed are:
- for the “Newsletter” service, your e-mail address;
- for the “Request of Information” service, your name and surname, your e-mail address and any other personal data you may have reported in your message;
- for the “Application Form” service (dedicated to Exhibitors), your name and surname, your e-mail address and any other personal data you may have reported in your message;
- for the “Visitor Form” service (dedicated to Visitors), your name and surname, your e-mail address and any other personal data you may have reported in your message;
- for your communications sent to KDM International using the contact details on the website, for the personal data you used for your communication (postal address, telephone number, fax number or e-mail address), as well as for any other personal data reported in your message
Methods of Processing and Security Measures
Your personal data will be processed by KDM International with IT and paper systems according to the principles of correctness, loyalty and transparency established by the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data and protecting your privacy and your rights by adopting appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee an adequate level of risk security.
Legal Basis of the Processing
Your personal data will be processed:
- to conclude the contract and fulfill your requests (use of the website’s contents, “Request of Information”, “Application Form” and “Visitor Form” services, management and response to your possible communications);
- to send the “Newsletter”, subject to its specific consent;
- to fulfill legal obligations.
Consequences of Failure to Communicate Personal Data
Failure to provide the data will make it impossible to use the contents of the website and the services available on it, as well as to receive replies to your communications.
Your personal data, subject to processing for the purposes indicated above, will be stored:
- for the “Newsletter” service, until the revocation of your consent which may take place at any time using the appropriate link at the bottom of each newsletter or by contacting KDM International and, in any case, for a maximum period of 2 (two) years from the time you gave your consent.
- for the “Request of Information”, “Application Form” and “Visitor Form” services and in the case of your communications sent to the addresses on the Site, for a period of 10 (ten) years from the receipt of your communication and/or request.
For technical reasons, the termination of the data processing and the consequent cancellation of your personal data will take place within 30 (thirty) days from the above mentioned terms.
Cases where storage for a subsequent period is requested for any disputes, requests by the competent authorities or pursuant to the applicable legislation are not affected.
Your personal data may be disclosed:
a) to personnel or collaborators specifically authorized by the Data Controller (internal staff or collaborators);
b) third parties that the Data Controller uses to provide services (c.d. Data Processors), such as IT service providers, Internet operators and telecommunications operators;
c) possibly to the police and to the judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, to allow the Owner to ascertain, exercise or defend a right at the Court of Law, as well as for other reasons connected with the protection of rights and of the freedoms of others.
Data transfer outside the European Union or the European Economic Area
Your personal data will not be transferred to entities based in countries outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA).
Rights of the Data Subject
As a data subject, you are you have the right:
a) to access your personal data, i.e., to have confirmation from KDM International that your personal data is being processed or not and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and information about their processing. If desired, KDM International will provide you with a copy of your personal data in its possession;
b) to rectify your personal data, i.e., to obtain from KDM International the correction, modification or updating of any inaccurate or no longer correct information, as well as to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, even providing a supplementary statement;
c) to cancel your personal data. The right to cancellation cannot be exercised in the event that your personal data must be processed for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which KDM International is subject, as well as for the ascertainment, exercise or defense of a right at the Court of Law;
d) to limit the processing of your personal data, i.e., to obtain from KDM International to keep such data without using it. This right is exercisable only when (i) you contest the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for KDM International to verify the accuracy of such personal data, or (ii) the processing of your personal data is unlawful and you request the limitation of their use, rather than the cancellation, or (iii) although KDM International no longer needs it for the purposes of processing, your personal data is necessary for you to ascertain, exercise or defend a right at a Court of Law or (iv) you are against the data processing (see under “opposition right”), in the period in which KDM International evaluates the reasons for your request;
e) data portability, i.e., to obtain from KDM International your personal data, processed according to your consent or to conclude and execute a contract of which you are part or to execute pre-contractual measures adopted on your request, in a standard format, as well as transferred, where technically possible, directly to a third party indicated by you;
f) to revoke the consent, at any time, if previously given for the processing of your personal data. We remind you that you can revoke your consent to receive the Newsletters at any time by using the specific link at the bottom of each Newsletter;
g) to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in Italy, the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, for more information www.garanteprivacy.it) in case of violation of the discipline regarding the protection of personal data
You also have the right to object (right of opposition) at any time, for reasons connected to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes.
In this case, the Controller will refrain from further processing your personal data except for legitimate and mandatory reasons or for ascertaining, exercising or defending a right at the Court of Law.
To exercise the above mentioned rights or for any report or information, please contact:
KDM International S.r.l.
Via di Corticella n. 205, 40128 – Bologna (BO), Italy